Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let's Be Honest & Cold Avocado Soup

 Let's Be Honest

  I'm not very consistent when it comes to writing.  I've started about 437 blogs only to stop blogging two weeks later. Sometimes I get discouraged that no one is reading, sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say, but mostly I'm just lazy and would much rather play Small World on my iPad than put time and energy into writing a blog entry. 

  So, here we are, 15 days into my soupy journey and I've only posted three recipes that we have tried. I am happy to say that I have definitely made more than three recipes, though, so yay me. Anyways, the next couple of days I will try to post the soup recipes that I have made over the last couple of weeks. In the meantime, Joseph and I will probably take a break from soup, because if I have ever souped myself out, it has been this month.  Yesterday we had Spaghetti Soup Surprise. The surprise was that it wasn't soup! It was quite a pleasant surprise, too! 

  So, stay tuned over the next couple of days for a wonderful Pumpkin soup and a tasty Crock Pot Chicken Noodle soup!!

  And because no blog post is complete without a picture, here is our precious little red-head eating avocado tonight. We'll call it cold avocado soup. Yeah, let's go with that. 

 No one pulls off an avocado mustache like her. :)



I blog with BE Write

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I actually love cold soup! (Unfortunately, it's best in the summer, and normally starts out hot, which is a pain). But I do have a great recipe for cold roasted tomato and bell pepper soup stashed away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charis, first of all, my iPad keeps auto-correcting your name to "Charisma." :)

      I do not like cold soups, although I can't say that I've tried lots. But the ones Inhave tried I haven't cared for.

      Delete
  2. haha I was so intrigued to see a recipe for avocado soup! Sounds great except for the cold... You should make one up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeks, unfortunately I have a slight allergy to avocado which is a bummer.

    ReplyDelete